A private LTE network enable organizations to leverage, customize and dedicate LTE network capabilities for their own service requirements. This network is controlled and managed locally by the enterprise and may be optimized for specific services and network applications.
Private LTE networks have applications in verticals such as production mining, manufacturing automation and even smart cities. Star Solutions powers complete end-to-end LTE wireless networks which can be tailored to an enterprise’s particular needs. We work closely with all segments of the customer team to help ensure the application is being optimized and effective.
A private LTE network allows for low latency at the network site and direct access for applications to network devices such as sensors, gateways, smartphones and even autonomous vehicles. By connecting all these platforms on a single network, organizations can more effectively manage their operations and connectivity.
Communications plays an integral part in the maritime industry. Satellite connectivity plays an important role in open sea communications and solutions that make effective use of limited bandwidth and latency challenges are often needed. Star Solutions has a long history of deploying cellular networks utilizing satellite backhaul. Our distributed network architecture enables network operators to operate 2G/3G/4G networks over satellite.
We enable these maritime applications:
- Private or roaming based onboard cellular network services: Voice/Text/Data
- Cellular data networks for IoT/M2M applications onboard, off-shore & near-shore
- Broadband connectivity for coastal security applications
- Crew/onboard staff communications cellular networks
Contraband cell phones are a growing problem in prison facilities around the world. Facility operators have considered and deployed various solutions to combat this widespread issue. Star Solutions offers a customized coverage solution with the goal of both detection and management of allowed and disallowed cellular devices in an identified facility environment.
Star Solutions approach has the following benefits:
- Modular frequency building blocks for easy customization
- Creation and management of authorized and unauthorized device lists
- Flexible options for connectivity to telecommunications systems or networks
- Ability to support connectivity to mobile network operators, if desired
- LTE Opportunities in CBRS SpectrumFebruary 4, 2019
- Star Solutions Empowers Service Providers with Simple, Flexible LTE Core Network PlatformOctober 3, 2018
- Deployable Public Safety NetworksSeptember 12, 2018
- Star Solutions and ESChat Partner to Enable Deployable LTE Networks with Interoperable CommunicationsMarch 22, 2017
4600 Jacombs Rd., Suite 120
Richmond, B.C. V6V 3B1
General Office: +1 (604) 276-0055
Sales Team: +1 (604) 303-8556