Private LTE networks enable organizations to leverage, customize and dedicate LTE network capabilities for their own service requirements. These networks are controlled and managed locally and may be optimized for specific services and network applications. Often they are deployed because there may be a gap in coverage where no existing cellular connectivity exist.
Worldwide, private LTE networks are deployed in verticals such as mining, manufacturing, agriculture and even smart cities. Star Solutions works closely with our customers to deliver tailored and optimized solutions that enable LTE connectivity for their application. We focus on deploying systems that are highly integrated, easy to install and cost effective to support and maintain.
A private LTE network with its own packet core on-site allows for low latency applications and requirements to be utilized even in remote or rural areas. Customer applications and platforms requiring connectivity to sensors, gateways, control systems, and even autonomous vehicles can be easily connected.
Contact our team to see how we can help you deploy an LTE network today.
More Info on Private LTE:
Communications plays an integral part in the maritime industry and satellite connectivity has an important role in open sea communications. Solutions that make effective use of limited bandwidth and latency challenges are often needed. Star Solutions has a long history of deploying cellular networks utilizing satellite backhaul. Our distributed network architecture enables network operators to operate cellular (2G, 3G or 4G) networks over satellite.
Our products and solutions enable these maritime applications:
- Private or roaming based onboard cellular network services: Voice/Text/Data
- Cellular data networks for IoT/M2M applications onboard, off-shore & near-shore
- Onboard connectivity for Smart Container Solutions
- Broadband connectivity for coastal security applications
- Crew/onboard staff communications cellular networks
Contraband cell phones are a problem in prison facilities around the world. Facility operators have considered and deployed various solutions to combat this widespread issue. Star Solutions offers a customized coverage solution with the goal of both detection and management of allowed and disallowed cellular devices in an identified facility environment.
Star Solutions approach has the following benefits:
- Modular frequency building blocks for easy customization
- Creation and management of authorized and unauthorized device lists
- Flexible options for connectivity to telecommunications systems or networks
- Ability to support connectivity to mobile network operators, if desired
4600 Jacombs Rd., Suite 120
Richmond, B.C. V6V 3B1
General Office: +1 (604) 276-0055
Sales Team: +1 (604) 303-8556